The UWCSEA curriculum develops the knowledge, skills and understandings that challenge our students to make their education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future.
Our students are given a one-of-a-kind education. Through exposure to the five elements of our Learning Programme, Academics, Activities, Outdoor Education, Personal Social Education and Service, they:
- Learn to think independently, laterally and critically about the world.
- Form an understanding of sustainable development, integral to the UWC mission.
- Develop cultural awareness, through language learning and College diversity.
- Recognise complexity and the interconnectedness of issues.
- Are prepared to lead and act with integrity in a globalised, rapidly changing world.