Applications for August 2020
Thank you for your interest in joining UWCSEA
We have had exceptional demand for places to start in August 2020. As a result, there are a large number of qualified applicants already in the application pools for most grades, and we are no longer accepting applications for most grades on either campus for entry in August 2020. We are still accepting applications for the following grades:
- August 2020 East only: K1, Grade 2 and Grade 10 Foundation IB (day only)
- January 2021: all grades K-8 (except K2 on Dover)
If you would like to be notified if August 2020 applications for other grades re-open, please register your interest via the form below so we can update you via email should the opportunity to invite applications to your nominated grades for August 2020 entry arise.
To check which grade your child would be applying for, please refer to the 2020/2021 academic year information on this age-grade chart.
Looking for earlier entry? We are fully subscribed this year - more information is here.
The following admissions policies are very important:
- all day students must reside with at least one parent who is living in Singapore and is present for at least 90% of each term. Students applying to Grade 8 and above must apply to the boarding house if neither parent will be residing in Singapore
- our prevailing policy on applications for Singapore Citizens explains how the College aligns with Singapore Government regulations that require Singaporean Citizens to attend MOE schools, and the limited circumstances in which we accept applications from Singaporean Citizens applying to Grade 1 and above only
- once a place is accepted, it is not possible to transfer campuses
- ensure that you provide all information relating to your child's learning or that might impact your child's ability to progress in all elements of our learning programme
Applications can only be made via our online application system, click the button below to access the system. Our application system user guide lists the documentation we ask you to include, and will guide you through the process. This timeline explains the key dates in our annual admissions cycle for entry in August 2020.